The Woodbury Earth Day committee is still accepting applications for vendors and exhibitors who share in the vision of preserving a sound environment and supporting a sustainable lifestyle. The deadline is set for March 15th, so get your application in today!
If you are interested in applying for a 10′ x 10′ booth space, please click on the link below for the 2013 Earth Day Vendor and Exhibitor Application, print, complete and return it no later than March 15th.
If you are serving food, please also print and complete the Health Department’s Food Service Application. Please note that filling out the applications does not necessarily guarantee you a booth, as we have strict vetting standards to which we will be adhering. Therefore, you will be notified by March 30th regarding acceptance. Additional event information is as follows:
- Admission to the all day event is free to the general public.
- A fee of $50 per 10′ x 10′ space will apply to all for-profit organizations
- A fee of $25 per 10′ x 10′ space will apply for all non-profit organizations
- Selling of goods and services is permitted and encouraged, but not required
- Marketing of the event will occur in various forms, such as public relations, social media and traditional media where budget allows
In the spirit of Earth Day, we welcome all applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, politics, or lifestyle. We respectfully request that exhibitors display the same good will toward all attendees. In communicating the message of your organization or cause, we ask that you do so with respect and voice opinions in a way that does not offend or alienate any of our clientele or exhibitors.
We hope you are as excited as we are about this expanded event. If you have any questions regarding 2013 Woodbury Earth Day or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email email@example.com and your questions will be answered by our joint committee.