Of course you've heard of the — but who knew the Nutmeg State has a Connecticut Beer Trail, too?
Well, now you do, and we hope you take advantage of it while you're out and about the state this summer.
Interested in blogs by Bryon Turner of CT Beer Trail and Middlebury and Woodbury's news and events? Sign up for the free Woodbury-Middlebury Patch daily newsletter, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Here's where CTvisit.com recommends visiting:
- The Cask Republic, New Haven
- City Steam Brewery Cafe, Hartford
- BAR, New Haven
- Thomas Hooker Brewing Company, Bloomfield
- Eli Cannon’s Tap Room, Middletown
- Backstage, Torrington
- The Ginger Man, Norwalk
- The Olde Burnside Brewing Company, East Hartford
- New England Brewing Co., Woodbridge
- Calvary Brewing, Oxford
- Cottrell Brewing Co., Pawcatuck
- Southport Brewing Company, Southport, Stamford, Branford, Milford, and Hamden locations
- Willimantic Brewing Company, Willimantic
Additional Connecticut Beer Articles/Information