The Woodbury Zoning Commission's agenda for the 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, meeting features items pertaining to possible changes for businesses in town.
The commission meets in the and is scheduled to review the following agenda items.
Review: 280 Middle Rd. Turnpike
Greenland Properties/David Palmer is listed as the potential new owner/tenant seeking to run a mental health/residential facility at 280 Middle Road Turnpike.
The agenda notes that the mental health/residential facility is similar to the current facility at the site.
According to the Homes.com listing for 280 Middle Road Turnpike, the commercial property sits on a four acre lot and is for sale for $1,395,000. The page was last updated on Sunday, April 8.
The building is listed as a state-licensed residential care home and consists of 15 private rooms and a separate private apartment with two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a full bath. The sale also includes the sale of the business, according to the Homes.com listing.
Review: Bilda Burger & More at Zeeburger's Current Location
The Zoning Commission will hear from Michael Cunningham or a designated agent on DBA . "DBA" stands for "doing business as."
is located at 670 Main St. South.
Review: Woodbury Market at Present LaBonne's Location
Barry Tarnowicz is seeking to open Woodbury Market at the present location, 238 Main St. South.
Bob LaBonne Jr. received Zoning Commission support at the Tuesday, March 14, meeting, to to the soon-to-be former location of , 738 Main St. South.
Also on the agenda are the following items:
- Pending applications: revision to zoning regulations - aquifer protection.
- The review of Stiles and Park Road Quarries' quarterly reports from O&G Industries.
- A referral from the Board of Selectmen to the Zoning Commission, for review of the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection grant application for the acquisition of open space.
- Zoning regulations workshop.
- Adopt protocol for the control of the evening.
- Enforcement: Tom Arras of Main Street South.