The Woodbury Democrats Campaign Kickoff will take place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 9 at the Senior Community Center, 265 Main St. South.
Woodbury DTC Chairperson Lesa Peters is inviting the public to this event, which will provide an opportunity to meet the candidates and share ideas and concerns for Woodbury, according to the press release.
Refreshments, including wine, cold beverages and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
The DTC-endorsed team includes:
- Selectman: George Hale **
- Board of Finance: Andrew Sherman **
- Moderator: Robert Travers
- Board of Assessment Appeals: Bonnie Sherman **
- Planning Commission: Robert Travers **
- Planning Commission: Eileen Denver **
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Frank A. Kovacs
- Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate: Frank A. Kovacs **
- Inland Wetlands Agency: Donald W. Richards Jr. ***
- Zoning Commission: William Monti
- Zoning Commission Alternate: William Monti ***
- Zoning Commission Alternate: John Chamberlain
** Current incumbent
*** Current alternate
Additional information is on the DTC website or by calling Peters at 203-263-4404.