The following boards and commissions are seeking members as of January 7, according to the town of Woodbury website. Unless otherwise noted, there is one vacancy on the board or commission.
- Board of Fire Commissions
- Business & Economic Development Committee (Three vacancies)
- Historic District Commission Alternate
- Open Space Acquisition Committee (Two vacancies)
- Planning Commission Alternate (Elected position, Republican needed)
- Recycling Committee (Two vacancies)
- Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate (Elected position, Democrat needed)
- Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate (Elected position, Republican needed)
Anyone interested in serving may contact the first selectman’s office in the Shove Building at 203-263-2141.