A court case for Donald Taylor, who allegedly planned a robbery at Robert Motorcars with a juvenile co-conspirator, was continued until Wednesday, Oct. 10, according to the Waterbury Superior Court clerk's office.
Taylor was charged with the following:
- Conspiracy to Commit Robbery 1st Degree
- Conspiracy to Commit Burglary 1st Degree
- Conspiracy to Commit Larceny 2nd Degree
- Criminal Liability for Robbery 1st Degree
- Criminal Liability for Burglary 1st Degree
- Criminal Liability for Larceny 2nd Degree
- Suspect Apprehended After Armed Robbery at Robert Motorcars
- Police Say Woodbury Robbery Was Inside Job
Be sure to sign up for the Woodbury-Middlebury Patch breaking news and daily newsletter, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.