Fire At Elemental Garden Yields Advice From Fire Chief

The fire took place at approximately 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 20.


A chimney fire occurred at the Elemental Garden, 259 Main St. South, Woodbury at approximately 7:30 p.m. tonight, Tuesday, December 20.

There were no reported injuries or structural damage to the house, Fire Chief Janet Morgan told Patch.

The chimney caught on fire, Morgan said, adding that the chimney will need to be cleaned before the fireplace is used again.

She recommended fireplaces be cleaned once per year, prior to the winter season.


Follow Woodbury-Middlebury Patch on Facebook and Twitter.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something