Between shoes, handbags and jewelry, we have a lot of stuff that needs organizing. I don't know about you guys, but I have piles.
Piles of shoes.
Piles of purses.
Piles of jewelry.
Fortunately, Lucky Magazine published some really great tips on how to artistically organize shoes, purses and jewelry.
- Show shoes off by showcasing them in a glass-doored hutch.
- Hang your party shoes off photo ledges like art.
- Store purses and clutches in a bookcase. Add hooks to the bookcase to hang purses from.
- Add hooks to a wall or corkboard and hang your favorite necklaces and bracelets from it.
- Buy a shelf-drawer combination piece of furniture. Display your shoes and purses on the shelves and put your jewelry in the drawer.
Happy Saturday Style!