Happy Valentine's Day, Middlebury & Woodbury! On the Woodbury-Middlebury Patch Facebook page, readers weighed in on the following question:
What's the most romantic restaurant in Middlebury and Woodbury?
Here's the romantic responses. Don't see your favorite spot? Let us know where you like to go in the comments section.
- Meg L Short: We've got reservations at Maggie McFly's - good food and fun atmosphere - definitely not the quiet dinner but always a good time!
- Ryan O'Toole: Carlito's. Great food and impeccable service.
- Sean Murphy: The Taco Truck
- Dave Lampart: Carlito's
- Terry Gavaletz Pfeifer: I miss old new San Remo's. (Updated restaurant, but old owners)
- Maureen Andrews Vescera: Good News Cafe
- Michael Berecz: Good News! And! Woodbury Floral Designs for flowers of course!
- Robert Maciulewski: Carmen Anthony's!
- Rosy Knapp: Dottie's, we all love each other and give love to the customers
- Christine Collins: John's Cafe
- Karen Pasquarella McVeigh: A delicious, romantic dinner in our dining room
- Gayle Lefton Clark: Hey Gayle's Depot Square Farm Shoppe right next door in Watertown, we are serving shrimp, steak, chicken marsala ,linguini and white or fra diablo clam sauce and lots of yummy desserts and appetizers at all reasonable prices, starts at 4 p.m.
- Carolyn Nordlund Montero: Carlito's