Woodbury-Middlebury Patch is inaugurating Food Fight with the all-important question: Who makes the best pizza?
In Food Fight, we're looking for your help to highlight the best places in the area for pizza, burgers, pasta and more.
Here’s how it works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 5.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article the morning of Monday, Feb. 6.
- That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Monday, you'll be able to vote till Tuesday, Feb. 7, at 5 p.m.
- On Wednesday morning, we will announce the winner.
This restaurant review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
So, whether it’s the spices, the prices or the delivery, let us know: Who makes the best pizza in Middlebury and Woodbury?
P.S. If you think you make the best pizza and you have lots of friends who will vote for you, bring it on. Enter your own name, put your recipe up and let's see!
Who makes the best pizza in Middlebury and Woodbury? Tell us in the comments.