If you take pictures this weekend, we want to see them! Post them in our virtual photo album and spread the cheer!
Friday, Dec. 6
- North Congregational Church Concert: 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 7
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Woodbury Senior Community Center Celebration of Artist Harry Cohen
- 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Festival of Wreaths at Woodbury Middle School
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nonnewaug High School Annual Plant Sale
- 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. First Congregational Church Annual Christmas Fair. Click here for more information.
- 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Woodbury Junior Women's Club Craft Fair at Woodbury Middle School
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Woodbury United Methodist Church Holiday Shopping. Lunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. St. Paul's Episcopal Church Christmas Bazaar
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Glebe House Good Cheer and Festivities
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Children's ornament making at the Woodbury Public Library
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. St. Teresa of Avila Church serving lunch
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Boys Scout Troop 480 Chilli Lunch at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in the Lower Parish Hall. Click here for more information.
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Flanders Artisan Marketplace at The Studio, 5 Church Hill Rd.
- 1 to 3:30 p.m. Visits with Santa at Woodbury Middle School
- 1 to 4 p.m. Hurd House Museum — Step Into The Past
- 1 to 5 p.m. North Congregational Church, Free Hot Chocolate and Cookies
- 4 p.m. Tree Lighting at North Green: Santa will make his appearance at 4 p.m. to turn on the tree lights. School choirs and bands will lead guests in winter music. The Leo Club will be selling warm drinks.
Sunday, Dec. 8
- 3 p.m. Edwin Kotchian, Juan Andreu and Anthony Asmar will perform a mix of Christmas favorites at the Woodbury Public Library.
- 4:30 p.m. A Connecticut Christmas Choral Event at The Country Loft. Click here for more information.