There's no shortage of places to watch the Super Bowl today, with kick-off beginning at 6:30 p.m. Be sure to call the establishments ahead of time.
Whether you're home or out and about, enjoy the game!
- : The Super Bowl party begins at 3 p.m. Sunday. There are four televisions, a pool table and dart boards. Specials: $5 Narragansett pitchers, 25-cent wing specials, free half-time buffet featuring pulled pork sliders, chili, hot dogs, tortilla chips and salsa.
- : Big screen TVs, giveaways, draft specials
- : According to their Facebook page, they sold a record 22,500 wings in 2008. Are you going to help them break that personal record?
- : The bar and lounge is open for the game. A free half-time buffet is available.
- : Free buffet with Clayton's famous chili
- $40 special consisting of two large cheese pizzas, two dozen wings and two 2-liter bottles of soda. The bar carries specialized beers and is expected to be busy.
- : This establishment on South Main Street is offering beer specials – $2 for a domestic, $3 for premium – and 50-cent wings and $4 roast beef sandwiches. Eat-in only.
- : Free buffet, $2 domestics and well drinks and a live DJ following the game.
- : The restaurant has six TVs available.
Know of any other local bars or restaurants airing the big game? Let us know in the comments section.