When it comes to spring, it's all about blushing and blooms.
John Ryan of Discount Liquors of Woodbury shares his spring drink recommendations in the video attached to this article so be sure to give it a watch.
With St. Patrick's Day coming up, it's the perfect time to try this recipe for Shamrock Punch. If you make it, take a picture and let us know how it came out!
Shamrock Punch: Ingredients
- 1 750-ml bottles of Irish whiskey
- 1/2 pint of Irish mist
- 1 pt. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of honey or sugar syrup, to taste
- 1 750-ml bottles, champagne or one bottle champagne and one bottle of club soda
- Fresh shamrocks or clover (for decoration)
- Pre-chill all ingredients and pour whiskey, Irish mist and lemon juice into a chilled punch bowl with ice.
- Add honey after dissolving it in a cup with a little warm water. Mix well.
- Immediately before serving, pour in champagne and stir gently.
- Garnish with a few shamrocks.
** For a less potent punch, substitute champagne for club soda.