The fair is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 8. Visit our Bethlehem Fair 2013 guide for more info.
Have you seen our Bethlehem Fair photo gallery yet? You can add your own pics too and we'd love to see them! Thanks, Jean Baran and Mike Murphy, for adding your photos. They look great!
We could see some scattered showers before 8 a.m. with some cloudiness that is eventually supposed to clear, according to the National Weather Service. The forecasted temperature is a high near 70.
- 7:30 a.m. Gates Open
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All exhibit buildings are open.
- 9 a.m. Open Western Horse Show And Gymkhana -Main Show Ring
- 10 a.m. Hollerin' Contest - North Stage - Open To All - No Pre-Entry Required
- 10:30 a.m. Stock Garden Tractor Pull - North Stage
- 10:30 a.m. Junior Beef Cattle Show, South End Near Mother Goose
- 11 a.m. Horse Pulling - Pulling Arena
- 11 a.m. Emily Colt - Main Stage
- Noon - Pedal Tractor Pull- All Children Invited To Enter ~ North Stage Area
- Noon - Lumberjack Competition - Woodchopping Arena
- 1 p.m. Agri-Olympics - Open To All - Main Stage Area
- 3 p.m. KLG and the Cupcakes - North Stage - Children's Entertainment
- 5:30 p.m. Fair closes.